How do you know when it’s time to replace your heating or air conditioning equipment?
The decision to replace your old Comfort System can seem like a monumental task. As with any major purchase, it pays to do your research before making a decision to replace your air conditioner or heater. How do you know when it’s time to replace your old cooling and heating equipment? Educating yourself before you buy can save a great deal of time, money, and future discomfort. Click here to schedule your FREE Comfort Analysis/Estimate.
Take the short Tempo Comfort Quiz below to see if it’s time to call Tempo to schedule your FREE ESTIMATE on a new, more efficient comfort system.
If you are experiencing any of the following, it is time to get professional advice:
- My air conditioner or heat pump is more than 10 years old.
- My furnace or air handler is more than 15 years old.
- I seem to have one expensive repair to my system every year.
- My energy bills are through the roof!
- My home is often too humid or not humid enough.
- My current HVAC system is too noisy.
- Some rooms in my home get too warm or too cold.
- One or more of my family members suffer from allergies or asthma.
- My home is either too dry or too muggy for most of the year.
- There seems to be lots of dust in my home, even though I dust often.
- My family is in constant “thermostat wars” to get the right temperature.